Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Alive! (:

So today, she totally didn't talk to me at all. In a way I find this a good thing! So im pretty happy. The only thing that bothered me today was that they were all talking about me in American Lit. again! I figure once you hit highschool you begin to mature to the point where you learn that gossiping isn't nearly as fun as it is made out to be. Obviously I am saddly mistaken.

On at good note, tonight is the Kunz halloween party (: I'm so excited. I am going with Collin and Briann! I am not quite sure what I am going to be yet. I was thinking of being like colorful with a hat that says "Happy Un-Birthday" just because. Soo...maybe.?? They will be mildly angry if I don't dress up, sooo...it sounds like a plan!

Today Ammon was in a happy mood (: Which is a plus. That boy always seems to be sad about something. I just wish things would stay good for him so I don't have to keep up with his moods =P

Anywayssss....I think I'm going to find some bright colors to wear for tonight. I totally told Collin he didn't have to dress up. Hopefully there are plenty others that aren't (:
Silly boy!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment